Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani blush palette - Review and Swatches



I recently got the Urban Decay-gwenstephani blusher pallet. Blusher is probably the hardest thing for me to keep up with as sometime I don't feel I like to switch it up much. This pallet has definitely been an amazing purchase. It has 6 amazingly pigmented colors OC, Hush, Lo-Fi, Angel, Easy, and Cherry. The range is great as you have more pinky tones, peachy tones, and even more bronzy tones.

I have loved using Angel in some more smoky eye looks and the simmer that is has has been perfect as both a highlight and blush. The palette costs $45.00 USD and comes with the 6 colors mentioned before. That makes each blush $7.50 which is quite affordable for the quality you are getting.

Below are a few swatches of the colors and looks that I used these wonderful blushes in.

Thanks for reading.

Check out my social media sites:

Facebook makeupbyelena
Instagram @makeupbyelena.mua -https://instagram.com/p/BCtWfb2mcBr/




No comments:

Post a Comment