I have had my fair share of not so amazing drug store brushes. While I still keep them in my collection (mostly to use in other fun ways) I don't use them on a regular basis. I do have my top five faves and they pretty much rock. Here is my number ONE drug store brand.
Real Techniques: Bold Metals Brush Collection
Let's go through the brushes
- 202 Angled Liner Brush: $15.99
This is probably the smallest angled brush I have used to date. It is perfect for brows and getting that perfect defined look. It is also awesome with Gel liners and sharp edges.
- 201 Pointed Crease Brush: $15.99
- 203 Tapered Shadow Brush: $15.99
- 200 Oval Shadow Brush: $15.99
- 300 Tapered Blush Brush: $23.99
- 100 Arched Powder Brush: $25.99
- 301 Flat Contour Brush: $25.99
- 101 Triangle Foundation Brush: $23.99
There are a few more brushes in the collection and they also have gift collections that have come out, but I haven't bought those yet (key work YET).
My overall thoughts are that if you need a good set of brushes to start off with these would be my FAVORITE. They are definitely beginner friendly.
As always follow me on my social media accounts linked in the side bar
ECKObeauty, because beauty repeats itself in action, in words, and in deeds.